Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Trying new things

So this post comes courtesy to you from the Blogger app that's available on the Apple App Store. I'm not so sure how I feel about creating posts through my iPod, but I'll admit, the camera on this little thing is quite convenient from time-to-time to snap a cute, quick photo of something that I think is funny or memorable, and being able to share them instantly in my blog is kind of nice. We'll just see how long this lasts. I'm not one of those bloggers who snaps photos of every single little thing, but if I were to snap a photo with the intention of taking it home and uploading it to my desktop and posting a group of "now irrelevant photos", I guarantee you that wouldn't happen. I promise I'd forget about whatever silly post I planned on making, and would unintentionally leave my blog to sit and rust for the next 6 months (like what I have basically done for the whole life of this blog).
My goodness, look at me punching my fingers away, in this long-winded of an explanation about this post that was brought courtesy to you of my iPod and the several different features affiliated with it. I guess this was a good test drive of this app, and to see if it will be worth my while in the future to at least (more readily) share all the funny still-life moments in my day-to-day adventures.
So, without further ado, enjoy some fun things that sit on my desk at work :D

Pikachu looks gwumpy sitting next to all those girly, sparkly ponies. He's a man's mouse for crying out loud! I figure 11+ years of riding around in Ash's balls would be enough to prove that. Okay, okay, that joke was a little below the belt.

President Yoshi? Practicing his parade-wave in a yellow Corvette? Or maybe Mariokart
finally got some new rides, instead of those silly little bumper cars and motorbikes.

Green Penguins? A cute little pad of tear-off notes I found this past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment