Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Hmmm....

I have something fun I'd like to share with ya'll! hopefully it will happen within the next day or two!

who can believe that Christmas is next week...PRACTICALLY AROUND THE CORNER! this time of year was always murder for me, as I'm honestly sure it was for most kids! as wrapped gifts started accumulating underneath the tree, it was pure torture having to wait until the end of the month to rip open that thin, ornate paper!

Within the past couple years my family has had some dramatic changes to how we celebrate Christmas. and especially the past 2 years, we've all sort of started waiting until Christmas Eve to set the presents under the tree. I've actually kindof enjoyed that method, it seems to add to the illusion of Christmas since I've gotten older and generally less excited about the Holidays. my biggest excitement now for the Holidays is the delicious Lamb dinner my mom makes for Christmas Eve dinner!

but anyways, have a sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment