Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wow!

So the weather here in Ohio has mellowed out (for the time being anyway), and if it has to be winter, this is surely my kind of winter. The temperature has stayed within the range of 28-36 degrees. It has purely been enjoyable. Not too frigid where every second spent outside is sheer torture, and not too warm for all the snow to melt to expose the depressing environment of a bare Ohio landscape in winter. Not saying that I want it to stay this way for long, every day I tick off a day on my calendar and count the days until spring.

Still plugging away at the ol' life. Things have certainly gotten interesting in my end, and hopefully once some time has passed, I'll be able to share a few things. Needless to say, the things I'm going through right now, well, it's teaching me a lot about life. A LOT. I've never felt so overwhelmed and helpless, but thankfully I'm surrounded by loving family to help me through such times.

In other news, I've finally joined Pinterest, and am honestly a bit hooked! I had received a tablet for Christmas, and it's been fun to just occasionally pop up my board while I'm sitting on the couch, looking for other things, and it's just fun to save that quick little thing for later.

This is an older doodle, but something that I still enjoy rediscovering.


No comments:

Post a Comment